We now have a Facebook page. As an incentive to anyone who likes and shares before the 6th November; they will be put into a draw for a free massage!
So what does Acupuncture do? The traditional treatment is to do with Qi/Ch’i, which as a direct translation means breath or air, but figuratively translates as energy flow. The acupuncture needles are therefore, supposed to help this Qi flow freely along specific pathways known as meridians. Acupuncture has been used for over 2000 years and in the last 30 years the medical profession has started to question if the traditional acupuncturists knew something we didn’t.
Exciting new Shockwave treatment!
We are pleased to now offer Shockwave Therapy as a new treatment here at Camberley Physiotherapy. Shockwave therapy is used to treat many chronic musculoskeletal conditions including:
Shoulder tendon problems
Tennis and golfers elbow
Greater trochanteric pain syndrome (trochanteric bursitis)
Achilles tendon problems
Myofascial trigger points plus many other chronic conditions
How does it work?
Camberley Physiotherapy is pleased to announce the following special offers for all patients existing or new:
- 'While you wait for your NHS appointment'. Any patient waiting for an NHS physiotherapy appointment may purchase a full assessment and 1 follow up session for £85. This represents a saving of over 10% and can start you on the road to recovery immediately.
- Home visits. We are very happy to visit you for immediate treatment in your own home at a time to suit you if you have trouble getting to our clinic. There will be a small surcharge for this to cover travel.
- We now have even more appointments available for you during the day, at evenings and weekends to suit you.
- Women's health physiotherapy. Rome our women's health specialist is very happy to see you for all problems related to pain on passing urine, increased frequency, incontinence, pain around the back or pelvic region, pre and post natal problems. Please contact us for a confidential, friendly chat about how she can help.
- Remember we are also registered with all the major insurance companies. Please phone or contact us for any further details.